Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blessed!



After being sealed in the temple, it has really opened my eyes to the importance of family. I always knew that it was important but only to a point. I've learned that I didn't gain the family that I by luck.. it's by blessing that I've been placed with the family that I have. With that knowledge, I know that my future children are choosing Blaine and I to parent them and teach them. To me, that's not a 'have to', it's a priviledge. 
( No, I'm not pregnant..)  
With that side note, I want to express my testimony of my Savior lives and I know without a doubt that I can return to him with my family forever. My covenants that I made with Blaine and my Heavenly Father in the temple will only make me a stronger and more righteous person. I'm grateful to have the gospel in my life to teach me and tell me how to return to Him. I love my life and the people who are in it. I cant be anymore grateful!

1 comment:

  1. You should of come to our ward on Sunday. I taught RS and it was on Eternal Families. Everyone said my lesson was good, but they could just being nice. LOL

    ReplyDelete