Monday, May 23, 2011

I guess it's time for an update..

I thought I would be a better blogger... clearly, i was mistaken! haha! so just to update everyone..

-Blaine made it through another semester at SUU and so ready to be done!

-From today... 23 days till im unempolyed.... (bitter sweet) I have applied at Wells Fargo and US Bank, so hopefully something will turn up.

-Blaine is working at maverick a couple nights a week to save up for a new truck. We can no longer afford to keep doing repairs on his 41 year old truck...Blaine is kinda upset about it.

- I have gotten in touch with my crafty side for sure! I want to redo and paint everything! I'll post pictures of all my crafts when I'm finished! I am so excited and I call my mom about everything I've done! I have been so proud of myself for being able to beautify my home for very VERY inexpensive. And I'm thankful for Blaine for having the patience with me when we go into Jo-Ann's or the craft section at Wal-Mart. LOVE YOU BABE!

- Sorry guys... No baby yet.

I hate to say it but there really hasn't been awhole lot going on with us. I'm working on coming down to Texas this summer, so keep your fingers crossed! Even though it's nothing new, I am so homesick-- it's not even funny. I hate being so far away from home. But it's all about sacrafices. I am willing to stay here long enough for Blaine to finish school... but after that, I'm not sure where we'll be (praying to end up in Texas).

No comments:

Post a Comment