Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's deer season....

The only reason why I know that it is deer season is because Blaine wants to go to the mountian a lot and he's always wanting to buy more bullets. So, like a good wife, I decided maybe it will be fun. The rest of his family will be at the cabin and I can hang out them while the others go out. Little did I know how much fun I would have. To give a little weather history, it has been stormy and snowy for the 2-3 weeks on and off. I knew it would be muddy, but you would not believe how muddy! It was thick and very wet. But it was so much fun going four-wheeling and hiking in it. I think it made up for the times when Mom didn't want us to play in the mud as a kid. I was suctioned to the four-wheeler because of all the mud. I HAD A BLAST! I looked like a swamp monster. I enjoyed my weekend at the cabin... Blaine on the other hand, he didn't find any deer other than does and fawns. Better luck next season I guess.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment