Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our new addition to the family

That's right, WE GOT A PUPPY! She is beautiful! Her name is ruger ( like the gun company...) She is only 8 weeks old! She is 3\4 border collie and 1\4 heeler. She is the most quiet, shy, hilarious, timid puppy I have ever met! I LOVE HER! This is my first dog ever! Blaine surprised me with her on monday night. He and his friend Brad told me that they were going to go help his friend move in Parawon (about 30 minutes away for Cedar City). So while Brad and Blaine were "moving" I was hanging out with Brad's wife, Dawn. It was starting to get late... like 11:30 late, so naturally I'm starting to get pretty cranky. I was so tired and I wanted to go to bed because I get up at 7 every morning. For some that doesn't seem way early (..mom) but seeing as how I'm not a morning person.. that's 4 hours too early! Anywho... impatiently, I was blowing up Blaine's phone with texts like " how close are you to Cedar" and " can you please hurry... i have to get up early and it's getting really late". I was trying to be nice. By the time he got home... I was pretty upset. But when I saw what he was holding in his arms... there was no way that I could  be mad at him. She was the most precious puppy I have ever seen. Needless to say, We love our daughter Ruger! I'm beyond ecstatic!

1 comment: